Chantelle came 5th in her Final for the 800m at the Australian Junior Champs
recently. No PB unfortunately but knows she got to work a lot harder this year and I know she is already:)
Chantelle recently competed in the Qld track and field champs in Brisbane. She came 3rd in the 1500m and 1st in the 800m. She has made the state team for the 800m qualifying the fastest girl in the event over all ages. She went for the 2 events and medalled in both.
5th in her Final for the Australian Junior Champs in March
Future Competitions 2017:
- Queensland All Schools Cross Country Championships
- Queensland All Schools Track & Field Championships.
- 2016-2nd Cross Country Qld All Schools Cross Country
- 2016- 13th Cross Country Nationals All Schools
- 2016- 1st 800m Qld All Schools Track & Field
- 2016- 2nd 800m National All Schools Track & field.