Chosen sport/s: Water Skiing
Long Term Sporting Goals: To represent Australia.
Top 5 Sporting Achievements:
- Winning the Junior Girls in the 70th Catalina Ski Race, USA (July 2018),
in a time of 1hr 53mins.
- 1st at the QLD Titles for my age group.
- Placing 4th in the Open Women’s by only 3 seconds and being the youngest in the race.
- Achieving a 5 minute PB (Personal Best) at a 90km series day race.
- Placing 2nd in a 112km race in a time of 56min:37sec.
My goal for the next 12 months is to be selected for the Australian Team and compete at the World Titles to be held in France in 2019.