Born: June 2002
Chosen sport/s: Athletics (400m & 800m)
Long term sporting goal: To represent Australia in Athletics
Current Focus: Queensland State Athletics Championships in Cairns in October and Athletics North Queensland Championships in Townsville in September as qualifying events for nationals in Sydney 2020.
Top 5 Sporting Achievements to date:
- Oceania Championships (June, 2019 – Townsville)
GOLD – Under 18 Women 400m
SILVER – Under 18 Women 4 x 400m relay (Regional Australian Team)
- Australian School Sport Track and Field (December, 2017 Adelaide)
GOLD – Swedish Medley Relay (Queensland team)
BRONZE – 400m (PB – 55.73)
- 2018 Australian Athletic Championships (March, 2018 – Sydney) Bronze – 800m
- Queensland School Sport Track and Field (October, 2017 – Brisbane) Gold – 400m Gold – 800m
- Queensland Athletics Championships (February, 2018) Gold – 400m Bronze – 800m
- In 2019 Elliarna was selected on the Regional Australian Team to compete at the Oceania Championships in Townsville where she won Gold in the Under 18 Women’s 400m and Silver in the 4 x 400m women’s relay.
- Elliarna has been invited to join the 2019/2020 Queensland Athletics Target Talent Program. This is the third year she has been part of the Queensland Athletics development squad.
- In 2018 Elliarna received the ‘Pierre’ de Coubertin award’ for outstanding achievement in sport and for demonstrating values consistent with the Olympic Movement.