Chosen sport/s: Gymnastics
Long term sporting goal: To represent Australia in Gymnastics
Top 5 Sporting Achievements:
- National Championships 2016 (Melbourne )– Level 7
Gold – Australian National Champion on Parallel Bars
Gold – QLD Overall Team
- Regional Championships 2017 (Townsville) – Level 8
Silver medal overall
Gold – Regional Champion Rings, Silver – Floor & Parellel Bars, Bronze – Vault, High Bar & Pommel Horse
- Queensland State Club Championships 2017 (Brisbane)
Silver – Team Vault
Bronze – Team High Bar
- Regional Championships 2018 (Townsville) – Level 9 (Only 1 of 9 boys in Australia to pass Level 9)
Gold – Rings, Silver – Floor & High Bar, Bronze – Pommel Horse
- National Championships 2018 (Melbourne) – Level 9
Battling a shoulder injury, I placed 16th in Australia and NZ for level 9.
I train 20 hrs a week in an elite program at Barron Valley Gymnastics.
In 2017, instead of competing at the Nationals, I was offered the opportunity to travel to the USA where I was able to train with Olympic gymnasts and coaches. Whilst at the IGC I was privileged to train with gymnasts from all over the world and was awarded a trophy for being the most dedicated gymnast.
At the moment I’m on restricted training due to a shoulder injury and have been referred to a specialist surgeon. I’m determined to overcome this obstacle and will continue to work towards passing level 10.