Chosen sport/s: Boxing
Long term sporting goal: To win a gold medal for Australia in boxing and turn professional.
Top 5 Sporting Achievements:
- 2017 winner of 36kg female Queensland State Titles
- 2017 Golden Gloves winner (Brisbane)
- Silver – U15 Schoolgirls 38kg, 2018 Australian U19 Boxing Championships (Perth)
- Has recently been chosen to become a member of the QLD Boxing Development Squad
- Attending 2018 Golden Gloves Tournament 23-26 Aug in Brisbane.
Boxing is a tough sport but it is even harder when there aren’t a lot of girls at this age level and experience to compete against. Sometimes I have to give a couple of kilos away so I can get a fight.